Be The Spark In A Students Life By Mentoring
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Capital Partners for Education
Times of day
Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Capital Partners for Education
1413 K St., NW
Share a one to one mentoring experience with a High School Student in DC!
Empower your mentee by supporting their skills development and encouraging their exploration of both colleges and careers.
Mentors must be at least 21 years old and have a 4 year degree.
FLEXIBLE MENTORING SCHEDULE:
- Meet with your mentee 2x a month
- Call/email your mentee 1x each week
- Communicate with staff 1x bi-weekly
- Support your mentee for at least 1 year
- Ongoing training
- Mentor Networking
- Training Provided