Times of day
A few hours per month
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
2530 San Pablo Avenue
Title: Event Volunteer
Hours:2 to 10 hrs/month
Reports to:Volunteer Coordinator Golden Gate Audubon
Our Mission: The Golden Gate Audubon Society engages people to:experience the wonder of birds and translate that wonder into action; and protect native bird populations and their habitats
Engage the public in discussion of Golden Gate Audubon’s programs and advantages of membership.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Attend festivals, fairs, speaker series and other community events
• Set up and display literature at Golden Gate Audubon table
• Discuss conservation issues and advocate to obtain signatures on petitions
• Distribute materials on upcoming events and volunteer opportunities
• Good communication skills
• Able to lift 25 lbs.
• Previous tabling or outreach experience
• Knowledgeable about birds and local conservation
- Training Provided
How To Apply
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org .