Texas Music Partners is Looking For Volunteers for Fundraising Events
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Texas Music Partners
A few hours per month
WHO WE ARE
Texas Music Partners (TMP) is a pending 501(c)3 nonprofit dedicated to partnering with Central Texas learning institutions to show students how to combine creativity, technology, and music through education and performance. The desired end result is to help students find a passion in music and the arts and have it manifest into interesting careers, avocations, or hobbies dealing with music, the arts, or just the next generation of music lovers and patrons to make life more rich and rewarding.
WHO WE WANT
Texas Music Partners is seeking a pool of enthusiastic people with some experience helping make fundraising events successful. Time requirements are about 7-10 hours per month.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Help setup and execute monthly fundraising events.
- Help setup and execute annual fundraising events (about 3 per year).
- Help develop fundraising projects with committee members.
- Push the envelope of your experience to become a better you.
- Be passionate about and help support our cause of helping kids find their creative passion.
Texas Music Partners is committed to diversity and equality. We value experience, education, and enthusiasm when working with committee members and volunteers. We strongly encourage those who reflect the communities we serve to apply.
How To Apply
Send us an email to the included address and tell us a little about yourself. Include a resume and contact information and we will get back to you shortly.