FIGHT HUNGER EVERY MONDAY AT WEST HOLLYWOOD FARMERS MARKET
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Food Forward
Address will be provided when volunteers sign up on our website
Food Forward collects fresh, local produce every Monday from 1:15pm to 2:30pm that would otherwise go to waste and donates 100% to local hunger-relief agencies. Join the Volunteer Glean Team to help us collect donations of fresh produce from vendors at the Westlake Farmers Market and box, sort, and weigh the produce. Sign up now for a fun & meaningful volunteer experience at the market!
Volunteers should be comfortable carrying boxes of produce that may weigh up to 40 pounds, but don’t need to worry about bringing equipment or transporting the food. This opportunity is open to volunteers 12 years old and older, though children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
- Go to foodforward.org/volunteer and click on the event you're interested in.
- At the bottom of the page, under where it says "Not Registered as a Volunteer with Food Forward", click the "registration form" link.
- Fill in all required fields (marked with an *), indicate whether you are over or under 18, check the Captcha box, and click "NEXT".
- Check all four boxes marked "I agree to the above", fill out all required fields (marked *), and click "SUBMIT".