A few hours per week
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
- International volunteer, internship or work experience
- Community leadership
- Bachelors degree or currently enrolled in a university; degrees in Public Health, Political Science, Writing, Non-profit Management, Human Rights Studies, Law preferred
- Excellent writing, editing, and verbal communications skills
- A passion for human rights
- The Research Volunteer will research and create content for curriculum development, field education and facilitation, and project development in the areas of human rights, demographic resources for migrants and refugees, and health (medical care, health literacy, public health).
- Cultivate materials from like-minded organizations, businesses, writers and journalists that align with our mission.
- Create constituent contact lists of individuals, organizations, or businesses like work in common to our areas of focus.
- Conduct data-driven research on demographic specific migration patterns in correlation to human rights violations, public health concerns, and political motivations. These research pieces are published to our website.
Volunteers with Nosapo acquire front-line position experience in a volunteer-run organization. As a new organization, volunteers for Nosapo will gain knowledge in non-profit development and start-up experience. Volunteers are vital to the growth of this organization, each person is treated with individual respect and their skill-set is held at the highest regard to accomplish tasks that inspire each person.
Volunteers are required to commit to a minimum of 3 months. You will work remotely, but meetings with the director can be in Boston/the area if you are located here; otherwise meetings will be held over the phone, Skype, or Whats App.
- Training Provided
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers