A few hours per week
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
The Project Coordinator II is a project specific title in which a volunteer is responsible for their specific project with OACLA. This can be a temporary position for those looking for some challenging leadership work or maybe you’re in between jobs looking to keep your skills fresh while working with marginalized communities in the LA area.
- Having a full understanding of a single project, its goals and scope of work, and how it fits in with the OACLA mission.
- Being aware of project schedules, deadlines, and needs/ manpower requirements.
- Acting as a resource for Director of Projects and providing guidance for all required documents (such as Project Proposal Forms / scope of work, Case Study updates, Post Evaluations)
- Providing project updates to Director of Projects
- Working with Director of Projects to ensure proper distribution of resources throughout project; volunteers, finance, communications, and records.
- AA degree or equivalent experience; BA preferred
- Past experience as a volunteer preferred
- Past experience organizing people
- Familiarity with Slack, Google Docs a bonus
- Conscientious self-starter able to co-ordinate projects with minimum supervision
- Knowledge and/or enthusiasm for architecture and design
- Enthusiasm for working in the social impact space
- Enthusiasm for working with communities
How To Apply
Email resume and cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use: [Project Manager II Volunteer Application] in email subject line.