A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Web-Based in Switzerland: Bern or Zürich
The Fundraising Department in PROJECT-E is looking for highly motivated student, recent graduate or young professionals who are interested in the fields of NGOs, women empowerment, development or education to support the Fundraising team in Europe in a web-based basis.
About the Organisation:
The European team consists of about fifteen students and young professionals living and working all over Europe. Together, they are managing the European organisation, as well as coordinating and discussing the development of the project in weekly calls. Most importantly, they all work voluntarily.
Team Europe supports the PROJECT-E Hospitality Institute in Addis Ababa, the capital of Ethiopia, forty young women from destitute social backgrounds get the yearly chance to pursue a two-year program in hotel operations. Furthermore, they receive social and financial support. Ten local staff members and several international and local volunteers run the project and its daily operations under the supervision of a project manager and a country representative.
As a member of Fundraising Team, you will contribute to the various activities related to fundraising, according to your interests and skills. This may involve research for suitable foundations in Switzerland, creating new private donation strategies or organising fundraising events.
Tasks will further vary depending on the project’s need. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
· High motivation and the ability to work independently
· Workload: approximately 5 hours per week
· Good knowledge of MS. Office applications
· Advanced knowledge of the English language, good German writing skills
· A high level of responsibility and independence
· The possibility of making a substantial difference in the life of 40 women per year and the opportunity to give our project your personal touch
· An inspiring work atmosphere in a young and motivated team
· Practical experience in an international non-governmental organisation
· The option of going to Addis Ababa and working for the project on the ground
How To Apply
How to Apply:
To apply for this opening, please go to https://project-e.eu/get-involved/opportunities/ and follow the application process. In your cover letter, please indicate your motivation to volunteer with PROJECT-E and your desirable start date.