Empower Young Men from DC to go to College
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Capital Partners for Education
Times of day
Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Eastern Senior High School
1700 East Capitol Street Northeast
District of Columbia
Share a one to one mentoring experience with a High School Student in DC! Do you want to EMPOWER a DC young men (student) by supporting their skills development and encouraging their exploration of both colleges and careers?
IF SO, WE NEED YOU!
Mentors must be at least 21 years old and have a 4 year degree.
FLEXIBLE MENTORING SCHEDULE:
- Meet with your mentee 2x a month
- Call/email your mentee 1x each week
- Communicate with staff 1x bi-weekly
- Support your mentee for at least 1 year
- Ongoing training
- Mentor Networking
HOW TO APPLY:
Complete the mentor application at http://bit.ly/CpeMentor .
- Training Provided