Jeremiah Program- NY- Volunteer Childcare Provider
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Jeremiah Program- New York
Times of day
A few hours per month
Gregory Jackson Center for Brownsville
519 Rockaway Avenue
Volunteer Childcare Provider
Childcare workers care for children when the Mothers are attending a training or workshop.
Responsible for supervising, nurturing, and caring for children typically from ages 2 to 7 years old. Performs crafts and activities, and ensures children behave well when in contact with other children.
· Nurture and care for children while parents are attending meetings, workshop or training.
· Comfort children when they are crying.
· Supervise children while they are playing.
· Assist children with arts and craft.
· Responsible for children safety.
*All volunteers are required to complete a volunteer orientation, and pass a NY DHS background check.*
Please send resume to Madeline Sanders, Office Manager via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject Title: Volunteer Childcare Provider
- Training Provided