A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
West New York
We are seeking for a person who has experience in planning events and coordinating other activities to encourage donations and help us move toward our goal of bringing coding camps to under develop countries. This individual will be dedicated and will work closely with a small team including the co-founders to meet and exceed fundraising goals. Stretch and improve your communication and leadership skills and organizational capabilities in this volunteering role.
- Raise funds for our cause and regularly meet or surpass fundraising targets
- Assist in brainstorming and creating new methods to raise funds for our organization
- Leverage technology and social media where possible to improve fundraising activities
- Assist in planning and coordinating events meant to raise funds and coordinate activities of volunteers related to event planning and execution
- Create marketing materials, like flyers and brochures, to be used for the promotion of events and other fundraising pushes
- Analyze the performance of events and other fundraising activities for effectiveness and to identify areas where money can be saved
- Collaborate with other organizations and groups within the community to build partnerships and enhance fundraising activities
This position is virtual but individual must be able to meet with team in person in NY or NJ.
Looking forward to hear from you !
How To Apply
Please send your resume via email and brief paragraph about yourself, how you can help us and why you are interested in joining our team