Full time (30+ hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
302 Salt Circle
Each year, the CTC Ten Foundation selects two individuals as CTC Ten Fellows to support the ongoing development of the CTC Ten Safe Hub. CTC Ten Fellows work closely with our implementing partner AMANDLA EduFootball and are instrumental to the success of delivery of community and life skills enhancement programs.
CTC Ten R&D Fellow Responsibilities
Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning
- Lead creation of monitoring, evaluation and learning (MEL) system strategies and tools
- Manage and oversee implementation of current MEL system
- Train and facilitate learning of MEL system to ensure consistent and high-quality data collection
- Create MEL quantitative and qualitative tools and systems for pilot project assessment
- Analyze raw data and translate into high-quality meaningful reports (quantitative and qualitative, SPSS or equivalent)
- Contribute to the development of learning content strategy and budget
- Develop and implement annual Train-the-trainer plan
- Identify and develop relationships with external research partners and budget-related resources
- Graduate degree preferred. Preferred field(s) of study: international development, economics, education.
- High level of knowledge and interest in the field(s) of international development, social work and/or conflict-resolution.
- Experience in data analysis, project management and curriculum development.
- Professional, energetic self-starter. Must possess excellent organizational, interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills; including public presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and SPSS.
The chosen CTC Ten Research and Design Fellow will spend one year living in Cape Town South Africa from June 1 2018 - May 31 2019.
Fellows gain valuable field and work experience in international development, sociology, health, economics, and sport for development best practices. Most importantly, Fellows develop meaningful, long-term relationships with communities to help build local capacity and ownership.
How To Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.