A few hours per month
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
The Society for Girls, Inc. is looking for the fundraiser of all FUNDRAISERS for our Development Coordinator position. Our organization mentors and empowering girls. through events and programs and funding is what makes that possible. We're looking for someone that is extremely detail oriented, has a knack for coming up with creative ways to raise money through grants, donations, events, etc.
Duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with stewarding current, past, and future donors
- Assist Fund Development Director with grant applications, fundraising goals/strategy, etc.
- Record and report development status for various campaigns/projects
- Establish a list of all potential sponsor opportunities at varying financial levels
- Create a database of potential donors, including up-to-date contact information and history of donations.
How To Apply
Please email resume' and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org include position title in the subject line.