A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
P.O. Box 545934
- This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity and as a Associate Director you are required to contribute a minimum of 10 hours per week
- Associate Director must be willing to attend meetings in EST Timezone and be responsive to emails within 36 hours.
- STW(tm) will provide a letter of recommendation to volunteers who are able to showcase outstanding performance for professional references.
STW™ is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water; and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts. STW™ also offers educational programs to excite young minds about water science.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW™ because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long term solutions to water contamination problem. Our vision is “Contamination free, healthy water for all”
To learn more about Save the Water™, please visit www.savethewater.org.
Manages and supports the Creative team in the planning, development and implementation of all Save The Water imagery and branded materials.
What you will be responsible for...
- Assist the Director of Marketing & Social Media in developing and upholding brand standards.
- Manage an average of 6 to 8 volunteers and interns.
- Responsible for developing creative standards and templates for Save The Water™ departments to utilize.
- Responsible for proofreading and ensuring messaging is consistent with brand standards for all STW™ creative.
- Manage and keep operational documents current.
- Assist in developing procedures & documents for the organization.
- Plan and conduct bi-weekly meetings with Project Leader - includes sending agenda, taking meeting minutes and conducting follow up with Project Leader.
- Complete timesheet on a weekly basis.
Apply Now if you have...
- Bachelor's degree completed, or currently enrolled in Master's degree program or comparable work experience (at least 4 years or more full time paid corporate/non - profit work experience).
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite required.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
- Requires self-direction, tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous and professional manner when dealing with the public.
- Must demonstrate effective oral communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively with staff inside and outside of the department.
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational, managerial, and communication skills.
How to apply:
If interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!
- International Volunteers