A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
NEW VALLEY SYMPHONY CELEBRATES 50 YEARS OF SERVICE
We invite you to join our team of volunteers at the New Valley Symphony Orchestra. Our exciting plans for the 50th Anniversary Season require us to expand our family to include innovative, dynamic and enthusiastic people to help launch us into the next decade! This is an exceptional opportunity to get involved in building the future of a great organization that has served our community for half a century. If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our vision then contact us!
The New Valley Symphony needs assistance with multiple roles, including:
· Web Master
· Social Media Manager
· Non-Profit Administration
· Publicity & Promotion
· Fundraising/Event Planning
· Volunteer Services Manager
· Box Office/Audience Services
· Production Management
Our Board of Directors is expanding too! If you have a more ambitious interest in growing the New Valley Symphony we are also taking letters of interest for potential Board Members. Send us a letter introducing yourself, your interests, and include a statement of your vision for the NVSO and how you would help to accomplish that vision.
- Training Provided
How To Apply
To help us best place your talents and interests send us an email with your answers to the following questions:
1) Please describe your experience as it relates to support of non-profit administration as well as any other relevant talents.
2) In one sentence, describe what inspires you about working with a symphony orchestra.
3) Describe your vision of what an orchestra could or should do for its community.