We help women nearing retirement unlock their full potential and age with dignity through critical self-development coaching and skills training.
We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted clients and virtual communities.
The goal is to achieve effective customer engagement, website traffic and build and grow organizational clientele by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. Media specialist is responsible for joining relevant online conversations on behalf of the VAVA and “soft selling” the services offered by increasing the organization's visibility to prospective customers.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, and messaging.
- Generate, edit, publish and share weekly content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members curiosity with VAVA.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Collaborate with other departments (Training, Marketing, etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Adequate knowledge of web design and development
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English