Office Support for Hospice Agency (Santa Clara)
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Heartland Hospice Santa Clara
A few hours per month
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
2005 de la Cruz Blvd.
What is hospice care?
Hospice is designed to provide comfort care as well as spiritual and emotional support to people in the final phase of a terminal illness. Hospice stresses human values that go beyond the physical needs, so that each client can spend their final days in dignity and comfort.
What will you do?
You will become an important part of our support team. You will perform cerical duties such as answering phones, copying, organizing, and assisting office staff with a variety of tasks to keep our office organized.
- Have a sense of organization and responsibility.
- Knowledge and skills in operating office equipment is helpful.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Have a flexible schedule to volunteer weekly. (1 or more days preferred)
- Minimum age is 16.
A committment of 6 months is required.
- Training Provided
How To Apply
Need more info?
Call Teri Brown, Volunteer Coordinator 408.450.7850 or email Teri.Brown@hcr-manorcare.com