Combined Orphanage care and Ecotourism projects in Ghana
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Prime Care Network
Times of day
Full time (30+ hrs/wk)
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
Greater Accra Region
Prime Care Network organization in Ghana provides the opportunity for volunteers from worldwide to volunteer in the orphanage homes by teaching and doing other related activities to vulnerable children. The volunteer placement is well organized in order to create new life into these unfortunate and neglected Children by sharing fun, love, and education to them.
- This project includes orphanage and day care center for children who live at the orphanage until they are adopted by families that can well take care of them.
- Lots of orphanages in Ghana are poorly managed, limited workers, and faces lots of problems to run the centre and for that matter the centre needs volunteers to help with the day-to-day activities of the centre with works like cleaning, cooking and serving food to the children.
- Volunteers are also required to provide some basic English education to the children, and organize physical and sports lessons.
- Join a program in Ghana aimed at community change and development.
- Help promote African cultures through your participation in numerous cultural activities, from touring national parks to visiting historical sights
- Bring material donations, such as educational supplies and toys, to bring smiles to children’s faces.
- Make a meaningful, lasting change in the lives of underprivileged kids in Ghana.
- Combine volunteering, tourism, and cultural exchange in this enriching program!
- Training Provided
- Housing Available
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers