A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
This component of LAFF’s work aims to provide and facilitate the improvement of our communications visibility through the creation of professional and artistic promotional videos. As a video editor, you will be responsible for the planning and coordination of promotional videos, using footage & editing it to create short video messages and supporting the uploading of videos on appropriate sites.
· Plan and coordinate videos for a range of different purposes, e.g. promotion of the volunteer programme, general updates with the different projects, quarterly updates from the team, fundraising campaigns e.g. back to school/Christmas campaign. This will involve direct contact with the Board and Programme Manager.
· Research different NGOs use of videos for communication purposes, e.g. length, style, messaging etc. Advice Trustee Board on recommendations for use of video.
· Coordinate with volunteers in Peru to generate high quality video footage for editing purposes.
· Manage the Dropbox folder with video footage to make sure it is filed and labelled appropriately in folders that are accessible to all relevant stakeholders.
· Use footage and edit to create short video messages, in line with the plan agreed with the Communications Coordinator, Trustee Board and Programme Manager.
· Support with the uploading of videos on appropriate sites, e.g. YouTube/Vimeo, and inserting in to our website and sharing on social media.
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
To complete the application process you need to fill in the Application Form (you can find this at the above URL). You also need to send us your CV.