Full time (30+ hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Dhiru Chauhan Road
TATU Project is a non-profit organization that facilitates equal and sustainable development for the rural community of Msitu Wa Tembo and Londoto in Northern Tanzania. We address community needs and build effective solutions through active collaboration with members of Msitu Wa Tembo, Londoto and relevant stakeholders.
The Communication & Fundraising Department
TATU Project is an organization that depends on its own funding activities as well as external funding. The main purpose of our fundraising strategy is to have a variety of income sources and to be as sustainable as possible.
The Communication & Fundraising Assistant will support the C&F department.
General Tasks & Responsibilities
- Support in designing and editing materials (graphic, printing, video-editing, etc.)
- Website maintenance / updating /analysing
- Campaigns support
- Maintaining social media platforms
- Fundraising strategies
- Following up partnerships, donors, associates
Background of the following fields is highly preferable:
- Graphic design skills (intermediate knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Video editing)
- HTML + CSS knowledge
- Social Media experience
- Fundraising experience
- Great organization of work
- Ability to work autonomously
- Analytical thinking skills
- Spanish (intermediate level or native speaker)
We are looking for someone who could be available to work online.
- The internship is UNPAID.
- The minimum time commitment is 6 months.
- VISA, flights and health insurance are not included
- The volunteer house and office is located in Moshi, Tanzania
- The working week will mainly consist of office hours with one or two days working on the field
- Training Provided
- Housing Available
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers