A few hours per week
About How Women Lead
Breaking ceilings, changing the world, propelling women changemakers, that is what you are signing up for when you join our team of global leaders. And we do it authenticity , respect and care for each other. How Women Lead elevates diverse women leaders in the corporate, public, philanthropic, and nonprofit sectors by cultivating a robust network that trains, invests in, and connects women executives who are catalysts in their fields. Founded in 2011, we bring together a network of over 5,000 women to strengthen their leadership tool boxes and networks to effect greater impact in their respective fields.
How Women Lead’s philanthropic arm, How Women Give, provides grants and invaluable connections to women’s and girls’ organizations on the frontlines of today’s most critical issues. In 2017, we became managing partner for the national 2020 Women on Boards effort to increase the percentage of women on U.S. company boards. In March 2018, we announced the acquisition of the Global Women’s Leadership Network, and will continue its flagship transformative leadership training, Women Leaders for the World.
How Women Lead is looking for a talented Research and Data Specialist to conduct research on various topics to assist the team and help handle important data input and sorting. You may also be asked to provide recommendations on how to improve our data collection and management. The Research and Data Specialist helps to organize the information of our members, code databases, ensure all new prospects are added to the database, and all important information and correspondence is tracked.
Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Assist in creating campaigns and creating reports in SalesForce
- Add new member contact information to SalesForce
- Research and provide recommendations on various subjects
- Help code data files and conduct research to fill missing fields of information
- Knowledge of SalesForce, Excel, and Word (Google and Microsoft versions)
- Good online research skills
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse range of individuals and groups
- Effective communicator and troubleshooter
- Ability to follow through with minimal supervision
- Knowledge and commitment to women’s issues, women’s leadership, or philanthropy preferred
• Minimum of 3-5 hours a week (depending on project)
• Flexible hours
• Can work virtually
This position is a volunteer position.
How To Apply
How to Apply
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 30, 2018. Please write “Research and Data Specialist Volunteer - YOUR NAME” in the subject of the email. Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. This is a volunteer position.