- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Asian American Health Coalition - HOPE Clinic
A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
7001 Corporate Drive
HOPE Clinic is looking for dedicated Administrative Volunteers to assist with supporting internal operations of a nonprofit health center. Administrative Volunteers will work closely across departments to ensure efficient and effective nonprofit management. Volunteers will have the opportunity to contribute and learn from a rapidly growing community health center at the forefront of culturally and linguistically appropriate healthcare.
- Assisting with human resources administration and organization
- Analyzing and updating health information databases
- Managing procurement of medical supplies and other inventory
- Courteous, professional, and detail-oriented work ethic
- Interest in nonprofit management and operations
- Ability to take initiative, be creative, and work within a team
- Experience with database administration and analysis is a plus
- Ability to speak a second language is a plus
- Volunteers must be 18+ years old.
- All volunteers must pass a background check.
- Volunteers should be able to commit to a minimum of four hours a week on a consistent weekly schedule.
- Volunteers will receive training to complete assigned projects and tasks.