A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
This is a remote working, voluntary position for a volunteer to support the Anza grants team in their fundraising efforts. We are a small but dynamic and fast-moving team who are looking for a passionate and highly motivated team member to assist with grants research and grant editing.
You will work directly with Anza’s Fundraising Manager to support the organisation’s fundraising efforts. This will include research on trusts and foundations, reaching out to other NGO’s for information, mapping influential individuals, and editing grant applications.
- Excellent online research skills
- Excellent written, and oral communication skills, able to communicate to a variety of audiences
- Ability to manage own workload and meet deadlines – highly organised
- Hard working and dedicated
- Empathy and high commitment to Anza’s mission and organisational values
- Experience working for an NGO is desirable, but not mandatory
- Fundraising Experience