Apply your Coaching Skills to Help Support Nonprofit Leaders
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by 501 Commons
A few hours per month
Are you a professional coach who is looking for ways to engage in the community?
We are in high demand for volunteers with coaching certifications and passion for making a difference in nonprofit community by providing leadership, executive, business, or performance coaching to the senior level leaders including Executives, Directors, Board members, and teams. Coaches who have had work experience in nonprofits are a plus, as many nonprofit leaders appreciate the guidance of coaches who have been in their shoes.
501 Commons provides high quality, affordable consulting, coaching and training services to nonprofits, schools, and public agencies thanks to a corps of skilled volunteers who put their expertise to good use. As a coach with 501 Commons you can help support nonprofits on projects such as:
- Increased awareness and confidence in leadership abilities
- Improved clarity and ability to guide the organization toward fulfillment of its vision
- Enhanced relationships with staff, Board, and others
- Improved time management and productivity
- Increased job satisfaction and optimism about their organization
- Expanded personal and organizational capacity
Our typical coaching engagement is 15 hours over 6 months where some sessions happen in person and others over phone or video conferencing. PLEASE NOTE: We do prefer that our coaches be able to meeting with clients in person for the first and last sessions and most of our clients are located in Washington state.
As a service corps member, you will:
- Be a part of our coaching community with ample networking opportunities.
- Access our online training, resource library, and workshops
- Apply your background and expertise towards supporting the nonprofit community
All volunteers are covered under 501 Commons' Professional Liability coverage. For more information about this opportunity and how to apply, please visit the "engage" section of our website www.501commons.org or contact Gillian Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org