Times of day
Full time (30+ hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
plot 644, nsereko gregory rd
Health personel work with us at a medical facility on grassroots level, where the need is most urgent and the impact can be the greatest. They work in various different health-related fields, e.g. medical outreach, social and behavior change in public health, hygiene, water sanitation, and HIV/AIDS and other killer diseases like TB, cancer , malaria etc
Activities are likely to include some or all of the following:
- Support medical staff in day-to-day healthcare services.
- Provide non-invasive health care assistance such as eye exams, Malaria and Dengue fever preventions, de-worming programs, diabetes screenings etc.
- Provide basic assistance in outreach and home visits as well as patient clinic visits
- Educate students and youth about healthy lifestyles and life skills.
- Conduct community outreach to heighten awareness of health-related issues, sanitation and environmental issues
- Provide training to medical staff members.
- Attend Medical Staff meetings as necessary. Assist as needed with agenda and materials preparation and record minutes at specified committees.
- Maintain confidential credentials files and electronic medical staff database.
- Training Provided
- Housing Available
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
Kindly go to our website ( www.eloiministries.org) under the categories page, you will find Volunteer with us link, click on it and it will provide you with optional pages which have a downloadable application form on each one or contact the Executive director directly at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org