Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
355 Cambridge Street
Are you passionate about supporting solutions around the environment, human rights and public health challenges? Interlock Media needs you!
Interlock Media is a nonprofit, activist film company that supports informed policy by producing entertaining documentary and dramatic media works. Current works include documentaries on…
- Improving the education opportunities for students in the context of economic disparities, race and gender.
- How Margaret Fuller’s shattered gender norms and influenced the feminist movement.
Nominations are currently open for the role of board member and Treasurer. We need a financial wiz to help with budgeting, non-profit filing and identifying opportunities to improve our finances.
Schedule: 1-5 hours per week; closer to 10 hours per week in advance of quarterly board meetings
Compensation : Unpaid/Volunteer
Location : Convenient to public transportation and Kendall Square
Job Type : Part-time, nonprofit, 2 year commitment
- Budget creation expertise
- Previous tax and non-profit filing experience
- Strong finance background
- Ability to identify issues and take pre-emptive action to resolve them
- Ability to work independently - and effectively collaborate with others - in a resource-limited environment
- Excellent communication skills and a proactive attitude