Times of day
A few hours per week
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
3543 18th Street, #8
Exciting Volunteer Opportunity! Give Back to the Community!
The Women’s Building is a women-led community space that advocates self-determination, gender equality and social justice.
• Provide culturally sensitive information and referrals to visitors.
• Assist clients in our computer lab and provide assistance with procedures such as applying for jobs, filling out forms, resume/cover letter assistance, and interviewing skills.
• Assist with administrative duties and data collection.
• Support the Community Resource Room in special projects as they arise.
- SPANISH language skills required (conversational)
- This position requires a 3 month minimum commitment 4 hours per week.
We are currently interested in someone that is available:
Mondays 1-5pm, or Fridays 10am-5pm
- Training Provided
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
If you think you will be a great addition to our team , please send your availability, resume and cover letter to Jacqueline Moncada at firstname.lastname@example.org