Help restore natural areas in Portland this winter!
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by The Columbia Slough Watershed Council
Times of day
A few hours per month
Join the Columbia Slough Watershed Council and Portland Parks & Recreation for Stewardship Saturdays this winter! These morning work parties in local parks and natural spaces are great events for groups or individuals. Activities range from invasive species removal to litter pick up, native plant planting, mulching, trail maintenance and more. We provide tools and training - no experience is necessary!
Register a 2018 Stewardship Saturday event below!
- February 3rd - Johnson Lake
- February 17th - Baltimore Woods
- February 24th - Alberta Park
- March 17th - Kelley Point Park
- March 24th - Wilkes Creek Headwaters
- March 31st - Big Four Corners
- April 21st - Wilkes Creek Earth Day Event!
- May 5th- Alberta Park
All events take place from 9:00am - 12:00pm.
Click the event for more information.
Want to sign up? Register here or click on individual events above.
Questions? Call the Columbia Slough Watershed Council at (503) 281-1132, email@example.com