A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Established in 2018 as a Texas nonprofit corporation, School Group works to promote eLearning in School Education worldwide. Please visit our website for more information about School Group: www.schoolgroup.org.
Legal Research Assistant
The Legal Research Assistant is responsible for providing full administrative support for the School Group’s Legal Department. This position will handle confidential and sensitive materials pertaining to legal matters involving School Group.
This position reports to the Chief Legal & Compliance Officer
Number of Vacancies: 1
Essential Functions Include:
- Drafting legal correspondence related to all School Group’s business functions in the state, federal and international arena.
- Research policies and regulations worldwide where School Group conducts/intends to conduct operations.
- Provide legal support to any compliance investigations and audits.
- Research, analyze, and compile data into relevant reports, summaries, and briefing materials and make recommendations to the Chief Legal & Compliance Officer.
- Maintain, record and file all legal documentation.
Education and Experience:
- Certification as a legal assistant or paralegal with relevant experience of 1-2 years in a in a corporate, nonprofit, or law firm setting.
Skills & Other Requirements:
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs – handles matters expeditiously and proactively, and follows through on projects to successful completion
- Experience with online search tools, organizational tools and management systems
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office to include MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Why Volunteer With Us?
We are a community of people from different parts of the world who share a common belief in improving education which will eventually reduce poverty and improve the quality of life and living conditions globally. Volunteering with us will enable you to build your resume and gain invaluable experience in a supportive environment.
- School Group is a Certifying Organization, offering the Presidential Volunteer Service Award (PVSA) to eligible volunteers.
- School Group will provide a letter of recommendation to volunteers who are able to showcase outstanding performance for professional references.
To apply: Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you!
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
To apply: Please email your resume to email@example.com