Israel - Coral Reef Conservation Volunteering
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by GoEco - Volunteer Abroad
Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
Volunteer for coral reef conservation in Israel and contribute to one of the world's most impressive marine eco-systems!
Experience the stunning beaches of Eilat, located at the southern-most tip of Israel along the Red Sea. Eilat is an amazing travel destination averaging 360 sunny days a year with great diving, beautiful desert landscapes, and a vivacious night life.
Volunteer Work and Contribution
Volunteer on the coast of Eilat, protecting and maintaining one of the most alluring underwater habitats in the world. Assist with park maintenance, diver and boat regulations, and escorting rangers for this spectacular underwater "garden".
The reef is home to many species of underwater life including water lilies, giant shells, butterfly fish, Julie fish, and parrot fish. Spend your day exploring the surrounding areas and engaging in adventure activities of your choice, such as snorkeling, diving, surfing, or windsailing.
- Get to know the bustling city of Eilat.
- Contribute toward conservation efforts of one of the most impressive coral reefs in the world.
- Work alongside professionals in the field.
- Meet like-minded people from all over the world.
Also, check our our blog and read a post by Ezra, a past participant on the Coral Reef project.