Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Seeking: Part-time, opportunity recruiting students to become lifelong change-makers and globally aware leaders with AMIGOS immersion programs!
Overview of the Role: This role is responsible for bringing new local participants into AMIGOS by working directly with the Chapter President and HQ staff. You will connect with recent alumni, parents, local educators, community partners, etc. to spread awareness about AMIGOS and ultimately help the Chapter reach their target goal numbers of leads, applicants and participants. This opportunity includes a professional 4-day training, hands-on experience in project management, marketing, communications, working with youth, evaluation and organization.
- leadership and organizational skills
- ability to work well with youth and delegate responsibilities
- comfort in public speaking
- some daytime availability to visit schools
- knowledge of AMIGOS, experience in local high school system/youth organizations and experience with Salesforce are a plus!
Time Commitment: August – December: 10-15 hours per week. Some daytime availability is needed to recruit in schools.
- Stipend Provided
- Training Provided
How To Apply
How to Apply: Please submit your resume & a 1-page cover letter with your availability and an idea of how to attract students to AMIGOS to email@example.com