Times of day
Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
1 Centre St.
Activities: We maintain a large data base of donor and potential donor contact information, using a software product called DonorQuest (DQ). This position entails maintaining the accuracy of this data through various means, including but not limited to:
- Updating or entering new information from business cards obtained at functions and other meetings;
- Using lists of ”bounced” emails obtained from MailChimp to research and correct any email addresses that can be salvaged in DQ;
- Using lists of “unsubscribe” requests from MailChimp to delete the listed email addresses (but not the rest of the contact’s information) from DQ.
- Remove “unsubscribes” from our proprietary Access Database that runs our program
- Review “unsubscribes” requests that arrive through our DonorBox and Google Sheets.
- Help with DataEntry in our Access Database from feedback forms and support and work with others who do the primary data entry.
Required Skills: Patience and strong attention to detail; ability to do internet lookups and telephone inquiries. We will provide DonorQuest training.
Time Commitment: 1-2 days a week, flexible hours. Minimum 9 month commitment but preference given to those who can commit a year or more.
Perks: Opportunity to participate in free walking tours and learn about NYC. Have your skills and your time appreciated by a gregarious group of 30 office volunteers and 2 paid staff.
- Training Provided