A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
To ensure you receive a response for your application and continue receiving our emails for further communication, please add ''email@example.com” to your address book or safe list.
This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity and Associates are expected to contribute a minimum of 5 hours per week and be responsive to emails within 24 hours.
Associates must be willing to attend weekly/bi-weekly meetings as and when required.
STW™ is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water; and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts. STW also offers educational programs to excite young minds about water science.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long term solutions to water contamination problem. Our vision is “Contamination free, healthy water for all”.
To learn more about Save the Water™, please visit www.savethewater.org
- The HR Associate: Recruitment Administrator provides administrative support to the Recruitment Group by way of sourcing candidates, managing various job portals by extracting candidate applications, processing candidates either by making first contact or labeling it to recruiters, keeping documentation updated, inbox management, checking and enhancing checklist/spreadsheets, updating recruitment tracker, communicating and dealing with recruiter queries in a timely manner. The HR Associate: Recruitment Administrator also works on a few special projects for the HR team at STW™. They report to Recruiter Project Leader and Director HR for now.
What you will be responsible for...
- Sourcing candidates from various job portals, social media portals
- Redirecting candidates to recruiters
- Volunteer email inbox management
- Making initial contact with candidates on specific portals and redirecting it to recruiters
- Updating recruiter tracker and keeping it up to date
- Complete Timesheet at least on weekly minimum basis
- Retains life cycle of STW volunteer documentation in Personnel file, archives as needed
- Ensure consistent documentation with HR Group (emails/ads/job description)
- Maintain and keep updated with all activities related to Recruitment email- purging as required/actioning emails as necessary.
- Maintain documents and organize Recruitment Folder updated
- Automate process (especially checklists) and try to reduce Recruitment paperwork.
Your Take Away
- Chance to develop or master your professional & leadership skills
- Advance & improve your project management skills
- Work with a team of diverse professionals from all over the world
- Opportunity to handle multiple projects
- Be a part of a mission to save our resources and make a deep impact
Apply Now if you have...
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 1 year experience in full cycle recruitment and administration.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
- Requires self-direction, tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous and professional manner when dealing with the public.
- Must demonstrate effective oral/written communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively with staff inside and outside of the department.
- Above average knowledge in Google Drive.
How to apply:
If interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you!
Applicants residing in North-America are preferred however we welcome volunteers from all around the world who are comfortable volunteering & attending meetings at EST Time Zone.
Save the Water™ is an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
As part of Save the Water™'s standard employment process, candidates will undergo an Employment & Education Verification check prior to an offer being extended. These verification checks will be conducted either by Save the Water™ directly or by a professional third party firm at no charge to the applicant and include: prior employment verification, education verification.
How To Apply
Keywords: Recruitment, Human Resources, Project Management, Virtual office