A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
PO Box 7733
Term of Office: One (1) year, unless elected to fill an unexpired term, with a maximum two (2) consecutive terms of office.
Assists the Executive Director with the following tasks:
- Enhance the organization’s public standing; represents the organization in the community and participate in community outreach activities.
- Seek volunteers for committees and coordinates individual board member assignments.
- Work closely with the Board to develop and implement Mentoring program goals.
- Assist with fundraising activities.
- Assist with grant writing requests.
- Assist with recruiting annual sponsors, mentors, board members and community partners as needed.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by the President and the Board.
***This position will require at least 3-5 hours a week of commitment***
How To Apply
As you consider this opportunity, we ask you to think of the commitment. If you wish to be considered as a candidate, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and request the application.
To learn more about the organization visit www.scholarcc.com!