Times of day
A few hours per week
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
● Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or similar. You know about paper policies, public tender value for paper and advantages of zero paper. Background or interest in U.S. and global environmental, climate and energy issues. Runs campaigns to stop deforestation.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the strategy, design and implementation of all marketing and branding throughout the organization including web, social media, print, apparel, and facility design and signage.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
● Excellent writing and communication skills required
● You're a people person who can adapt quickly to different types of people and are excited to collaborate with and learn from our product and sales teams
● Solid understanding of digital marketing best practices, principles of SEO
● Knowledge of marketing automation tools
A can-do attitude in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment
- International Volunteers