Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Sunodía Prayer Counseling Main Office
15 N. Thompson Street
Position Description: Marketing Coordinator
Sunodia Prayer Counseling is a Christ-centered, non-denominational ministry that is dedicated to rebuilding people, nurturing broken and wounded spirits, and training strong disciples. We offer programs that are designed to enrich the believer’s walk with the Lord, such as prayer counseling and courses centered on healing and discipleship.
We are currently seeking a volunteer to serve as the Marketing Coordinator and help manage all of our communications. To learn more about us and our work, please visit www.sunodia.org.
The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the Director and Administrative Assistant to provide website assistance, as well as to implement strategies for increasing marketing presence on- and offline.
Training events (classes, seminars, retreats, groups, speaking engagements and special events):
- Advertise and promote events
- Create and send out emails on MailChimp for upcoming events
- Assist at certain events as needed
- Make sure website is up to date in general
- Create posts for training events
- Write and post to the blog; edit and post other staff members’ articles as needed
- Update events calendar
- Update course schedule
- Post audio/video recordings on website
- Connecting and communicating with local like-minded organizations in person and online to share upcoming events and possibly collaborate
- Post upcoming events to Hootsuite
- Create events on Facebook
General Ministry Support:
- With other staff members, plan, develop, and manage quarterly newsletter
- Manage outside communications/correspondence
- Overseeing and organizing fundraising direct mail (twice a year)
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Good writing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in WordPress
- Proficiency in the use of social media
- Knowledge of QuickBooks helpful but not necessary
- Ability to learn new applications and software as needed
- Willingness to own projects and carry them to completion with minimal oversight
- Flexibility and adaptability
Job Details and Schedule:
The Marketing Coordinator will report to Sunodia’s Director. This position requires 12 hours a week and 1-year minimum commitment. It will be required that the volunteer interface onsite in our office in Richmond and that he/she and Sunodia will work out a mutually agreeable schedule wherein he/she attends all staff meetings and provides clear communication on his/her schedule.
This is an unpaid position.
- Training Provided
How To Apply
Please send a cover letter detailing why you would be a good fit for this position, a resumé, and the contact information for two references to firstname.lastname@example.org.