A few hours per month
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Domestic Abuse Project
204 West Franklin Avenue
Volunteer will answer phone at First Call desk, the first point of contact for prospective clients, referral requests and crisis calls.
- Day and Evening hours.
- Requirement of at least 6 months.
Good verbal and written communication.
Interest in stopping domestic violence, helping people, and working hard for a safer community a must.
Previous experience with crisis calls, counseling or advocacy preferred.
- Mondays: 9-11:30am, 12-2:30pm, 2:30-5pm
- Tuesdays: 9-11:30am, 12-2:30pm, 2:30-5pm
- Wednesdays: 9-11:30am, 12-2:30pm, 2:30-5pm
- Thursdays: 9-11:30am, 12-2:30pm, 2:30-5pm
- Fridays: 9:30-12pm, 12:30-3pm
Please note, shifts may be unavailable or vary. Indicate preferred shifts when applying.
Training and orientation provided.
- Training Provided
How To Apply
How To Apply: To apply for this volunteer position, please email Siri Lokensgard at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application.