Volunteering for TAP is a great opportunity to strengthen your professional skills, learn more about commercial theatre production, applied theatre, and social justice while being an activist.
The research volunteer will assist with research in the following topics: current professional and applied theatre practices in the US and abroad; the history of immigration and refugee resettlement policies in the US and abroad; current US immigration and resettlement policies; immigrant identity development; and cultural and social learning. Opportunities are available to attend curriculum writing meetings and assist in the workshop implementation. Schedule is flexible and negotiable.
- A bachelor’s degree (or working towards one) in the related field
- Some background and/or strong interest in theatre and social justice
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Attention to detail, thoroughness, diligence, and reliability
- Ability to work independently and long-distance
- Ability to prioritize and meet dead-lines
- Solid computer and gadget skills
- Training Provided
How To Apply
Please send a brief cover letter and resume to Irene at firstname.lastname@example.org.