Community IMPACT Now Accepting Volunteers!
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Community Impact at Columbia University
A few hours per week
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
105 Earl Hall
Community IMPACT is Now seeking ESOL lead teachers and co-teachers:
- Classes for beginner through advanced levels: Levels 1-6
- Teacher training workshops provided for professional development
- Expectations: one or two 2 hour classes 1day a week for full 10-week cycle
- Afternoon and evening hours, Monday-Thursday
Classes will be held January 29th - April 26th in locations in and around Columbia University
For more information: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply
Please send a letter of interest along with an e-mail.