Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
The Climate Mobilization is launching an exciting new campaign focused on empowering city-centric chapters to move local governments into emergency mobilization to combat the climate crisis and rapidly reach net zero emissions! And we’re currently building up our ability to support those teams. If you’re ready to join the group that’s restoring a safe climate for all at emergency speed, pick a team that fits your interests and skills, and apply now!
Organizing Support Team
The Organizing Support Team’s mission is to support our local organizers in their quest to mobilize their cities!
- Coach and mentor new organizers
- Act as liaison between TCM Central and local teams, identifying needs and providing resources as needed
- Develop materials and structures to facilitate healthy local teams
- Recruit new organizers
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience as an organizer
- Ideally, experience as a mentor, teacher, manager, or something similar
- Commitment to TCM’s message of truth, urgency and inclusiveness
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
How To Apply
Please fill out the application linked here. Thanks!