Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
Life Help, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization advocating for the progressive development of Haiti through collaborative programming and targeted networking. We believe that Haitian lives can be transformed with relevant education and productive social capital. As such, we strive to strategically improve their daily quality of life by working with individuals and organizations with the capacity and passion, to implement sustainable development projects in the country.
We are currently seeking a Volunteer Grantwriter to help manage grant applications for our 127-member Haitian farmer's network, the Artibonite Cultivator's Network. The Volunteer Grantwriter will collaborate with the Director of the organization to identify potential funders and write and submit grant applications.
· Researches and identifies potential funding sources
· Keeps track of grant application requirements and timelines
· Write grant proposals/applications
· Demonstrated experience writing successful grant applications
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Able to work under tight deadlines
· Passion for sustainable development
· A self-starter who can work independently and can also be a resourceful team player
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
Please send resume and short bio to email@example.com. Thank you in advance for your time.