Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Duration: 1 year
Schedule: 5-10 hours a week
How you’ll make an impact
The role of the Marketing Director for Women’s Global Leadership Initiative (WGLI) is to plan and execute integrated marketing and public relation programs that build the brand, educate the public, generate leads and builds brand visibility. We are seeking a multi-talented individual who can lead our marketing efforts to help bring credibility to the organization.
What you will do
The duties of the Marketing Director are diverse and hands-on, requiring someone with strategic thinking that meets quick execution. The Marketing Director reports to the Vice President of Marketing and Business Development, and will collaborate leaders of digital marketing, Fund Development and Partnership Director to help set the objectives and execution of current initiatives that are helping WGLI scale.
- Brand Identity: Define standards and consistently represent the brand and message platform including website, public relations, social media, printed materials, and so forth.
- Marketing planning and execution: Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program. In place: Marketing & Public Relation plans, competitive analysis as well as Partnership Initiative and Sponsor Oppty's
- Internal Communications: Promote a healthy internal culture; help make sure the Organization’s mission, vision and philosophy are pertinent and practiced throughout the Organization.
- Reporting and metrics: Request and monitor website analytics and campaign performance and prepare quarterly report on marketing activities and lead generation
- Budgeting: Assume overall responsibility for the planning and administering of the Organization’s marketing budget; ensure systems are in place for evaluation of communications.
- Staffing and Training: Talent and Recruitment in place.
You have these skills
- Minimum of 3 years experience in marketing, branding, communications or public relations with demonstrated success.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Marketing, PR preferred. Graduate degree in a related field is desirable.
- Strong oral and written communications skills required.
- Demonstrated successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and negotiating with media partners.
About the Women’s Global Leadership Initiative
Women’s Global Leadership Initiative (WGLI) is a non-profit, 501(c) (3) organization, founded
in 2008. It is dedicated to unlocking the leadership potential of women of different socio-economic and ethnic backgrounds who want to make a difference in their communities by realizing their full leadership potential.
WGLI’S mission is to build women leaders across the globe. Regardless of socio-economic conditions, WGLI will provide every woman with the opportunity to an education, the ability to invest in her future and the tools and knowledge to contribute to her community.
How To Apply
Please submit your resume and a cover letter.