Gratitude & Recognition Coordinator
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Parent Trust for Washington Children
Parent Trust's Center for Strong Families
2200 Rainier Avenue South
We are looking for a Gratitude and Recognition Coordinator – Volunteer to help us fulfill our mission to keep kids Safe, Healthy and Strong.
The Gratitude and Recognition Coordinator is responsible to create and implement a culture of special and regular acknowledgement of key donors and in-kind contributors. This includes identifying the history of current and past donors to determine different levels of recognition and to create appropriate kinds of outreach to keep this important group of supporters up-to-date with organizational goals and achievements.
Our ideal candidate would be experienced with Donors, Volunteer management and / or Staff recognition. Our preferred candidate is strongly committed to "Wow'ing" our constituents in personally meaningful ways to each donor, Volunteer or Staff member.
This position works closely with the Development Team and Executive Director, as well as key board members, to ensure that there is a cohesive plan to reach out to these vital supporters.
This position would be part-time (8-16 hours/week) with flexible hours.
· The capacity to show appreciation through genuine words and actions.
· An understanding of the Parent Trust Mission and the ability to communicate it to others in the language of gratitude
· Interest in volunteer management tasks relating to awards and recognition.
· Strong leadership skills.
· Ability to relate to and work with people from a wide range of socio-economic and ethnic backgrounds.
· Enthusiasm, patience, understanding and the ability to inspire others.
· Good organizational skills
How To Apply
Please respond with a brief Email introduction as to why you are interested and your availability. Please include your skills and experience in a simple outline or an attached resume' or C.V. Please send all docs in either PDF or MS Word.