A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
P.O. Box 545934
- This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity and as an Associate Director you are required to contribute a minimum of 10 hours per week.
- Associate Director must be willing to attend meetings in EST Timezone and be responsive to emails within 36 hours.
- STW™ will provide a letter of recommendation to professionals who are able to showcase outstanding performance for professional references.
Save the Water™ is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water; and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts. STW™ also offers educational programs to excite young minds about water science.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW™ because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long term solutions to water contamination problem. Our vision is “Contamination free, healthy water for all”
To learn more about Save the Water™, please visit www.savethewater.org
Save the Water™ is seeking a Fundraising Associate Director (Grants). If you are passionate about Fundraising and you relate to our organization’s goals, then become part of our organization. All Associate Director positions are remote/virtual opportunities. Reach out to us at email@example.com.
What you will be responsible for…..
- Assist the Director of Fundraising in growing our nonprofit organization, its management & strategy
- Provide input during the Quarterly Executive meetings.
- Oversee the management of Grants Division, supporting the fundraising director as necessary and ensuring production of effective, high quality proposals and reports.
- In cooperation with the fundraising director, lead the development of any long-term strategy to achieve agreed long term organisational goals.
- Manage and Lead a team of 5-15 volunteers, holding them accountable for their work.
- Develop & Maintain a comprehensive fundraising and donor database.
- Ensure completion of administrative aspects of fundraising.
- Attend monthly Operations & Fundraising Group meetings.
- Ensure effective funding plans and grants are managed through coordination with all volunteers.
- Assist in developing standard operating procedures & documents for the Fundraising Group.
Apply Now if you have…. (Experience/Requirements)
- Bachelor degree (or currently enrolled in degree program) or comparable work experience (at least 4 years or more full time paid corporate/non - profit work experience).
- Excellent planning & time management skills.
- Focused attention to detail and follow through.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and with an ability to focus on details.
- Effective oral communication skills and a clear, courteous and professional manner.
- Capacity for self-direction, with tact and diplomacy, and for working cooperatively.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
Candidates from all backgrounds like Marketing & Sales, Business Development, Corporate Communication, Content Writers, Project Managers are welcome to apply.
Vision of STW: “Contamination free, healthy water for all”.
How to apply:
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Volunteers