A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
2420 NE Sandy Blvd
HatchLab is looking for volunteers to help with space management, front desk duties, and tours at our Portland and Baker City locations.
This role will include:
- welcoming and directing guests at the front door
- assisting with membership and day pass purchases
- giving tours of the space
- maintaining and cleaning the space (e.g. watering plants, washing dishes, tidying meeting rooms, grinding coffee)
The ideal volunteer:
- cares about entrepreneurship and cultivating community
- embraces our values of inclusion, supportive of each other, team-oriented
- is punctual, dependable, friendly, detail-oriented and attentive
This volunteer position is in exchange for a co-working membership. Membership includes access to meeting rooms, WiFi, coffee and tea, free workshops, discounts at neighboring businesses and a whole list of HatchLab Perks that can be found on the Membership page.
A. — 5 hours of volunteering per week for access to the space on ALL weekdays from 9 – 6 pm.
B. — 2 hours of volunteering per week for access to the space 10 weekdays per month from 9 – 6 pm.
- Training Provided
How To Apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with you preferred time-commitment option (A or B) and we'll schedule a meeting to go over details of HatchLab membership and volunteering at Hatch.