Donor Management System Administrator
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by MCPAW (Montgomery County Partners for Animal Welfare)
A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
7315 Muncaster Mill Road
MCPAW (Montgomery County Partners for Animal Well-Being) is the nonprofit fundraising partner for the Montgomery County Animal Services and Adoption Center (MCASAC) in Derwood, MD. MCASAC is the county's open admission shelter, housing over 300 animals daily. MCPAW supports MCASAC with programs to help the shelter animals, to help prevent animals from becoming homeless, and to educate the public. We are looking for a volunteer to assist us with implementing and maintaining our Donor Perfect donor management system. There is the potential for the position to evolve to a paid position for the right individual. Duties include:
- Create donation forms for interface to website
- Ensure that data is set up correctly
- Create reporting forms/generate reports
- Create, manage, and generate accurate mailing, email, and contact lists to support online giving, direct mail programs, etc.
- Experience with implementing and managing donor management systems, preferably Donor Perfect
- Love for and a desire to help animals is a must!
Work can be performed remotely except for occasional meetings with the director.
Please email your resume and cover letter to Chris Shaughness, Executive Director of MCPAW
How To Apply
Please email your resume and cover letter to Chris Shaughness, Executive Director of MCPAW, firstname.lastname@example.org