Texas Music Partners is Putting Together a Development Committee for Central Texas
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Texas Music Partners
A few hours per month
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
WHO WE ARE
Texas Music Partners (TMP) is a pending 501(c)3 nonprofit dedicated to partnering with Central Texas schools and learning institutions to show students how to combine creativity, technology, and music through education and performance. The desired end result is to help students find a passion in music and the arts and have it manifest into interesting careers, avocations, or hobbies dealing with music, the arts, or just the next generation of music lovers and patrons to make life more rich and rewarding.
More info at: http://www.texasmusicpartners.org
WHO WE WANT
Texas Music Partners is seeking enthusiastic people with experience in developing nonprofits, specifically helping the organization get fully funded, to become a member of our Development Committee. Experience in implementing proven fundraising methods, events, developing donors, developing business sponsors, email lists, crowdfunding, and/or grant research, proofreading is a plus. Time requirements are about 7-10 hours per month.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Help come up with ideas to raise money in-line with TMP’s fundraising plan.
- Help plan and execute fundraising events to meet TMP’s goals.
- Manage volunteers during events.
- Help develop fundraising projects within your expertise.
- Push the envelope of your experience to become a better you.
- Arrange for Board training in fundraising and development.
- Give input to the Committee Chair on new talent for the Development Committee.
- Be passionate about and help support our cause of helping kids find their creative passion.
Texas Music Partners is committed to diversity and equality. We value experience, education, and enthusiasm when working with committee members and volunteers. We strongly encourage those who reflect the communities we serve to apply.
How To Apply
Please email us at the included address. Tell us a little about yourself and send a resume and contact info. We will get back to you shortly thereafter.