Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
The Climate Mobilization is launching an exciting new campaign focused on empowering city-centric chapters to move local governments into emergency mobilization to combat the climate crisis and rapidly reach net zero emissions! And we’re currently building up our ability to support those teams. If you’re ready to join the group that’s restoring a safe climate for all at emergency speed, pick a team that fits your interests and skills, and apply now!
Highly engaged managers are the key to any team’s success. If you’ve got management or leadership experience and you’re ready to dedicate twenty hours or more, please consider applying to become a team manager!
- Lead any one of our growing support teams
- Manage and encourage volunteer team members
- Develop and continually improve upon systems to carry out your team’s responsibilities
Skills and Qualifications
- Management or leadership experience, ideally in any of the fields in which we're building teams (eg, organizing, communications, tech; see our Idealist page for more!)
- Commitment to TCM’s message of truth, urgency and inclusiveness
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
How To Apply
Please fill out the application linked here. Thanks!