Urbanización Tierra Verde
Condomini Tierra Verde Bloque C
Sayariy-Resurgiendo is a Peruvian NGO working with people from disadvantaged communities, building safe spaces where children can grow up in an environment without violence but with respect and equality of opportunities. Have environmental awareness, as well as historical and cultural memory.
We are looking for a Community Manager to help us grow and promote the NGO via social media platforms. Today’s interconnected world gives us the opportunity to engage globally in a meaningful manner. As an inclusive, grass-roots NGO we would like to become more visible and offer a unique experience of cultural exchange which helps reinforce and stimulate knowledge, and also promotes a more inclusive, participatory and cooperative environment, strengthening ties without gender differences.
That's why we invite you to be part of our volunteer team and share your skills and knowledge as a Community Manager.
- Manage Sayariy’s social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterst, Google+)
- Assist with the conception and creation of media content
- Program & schedule communications, news and posts for the sites
- Design and implement appropriate metric analysis
- Generate a report based on the data
- Work with the team to update and manage the blog and newsletter
- IT skills
- Social media site management experience
- Strong network communications skills
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics
- An interest in building, growing and scaling communities
- Administrative and organisational skills
- Intermediate Spanish (preferred)
- Min.3 month commitment
- Min. 21 years old +
- Enjoy being part of a team
- Gender equality awareness
- Put your knowledge and skills into practice and gain valuable, practical experience for future opportunities.
- Enhance your Spanish language skills through constant interaction with locals.
- Certificate upon completion
- Training and ongoing support
- Be part of an international team and make new friendships
- Enjoy a different culture
- Develop knowledge and progress professional experience
- Accommodation and utilities included in your fee
- Training Provided
- Housing Available
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
Please fill online application. Also send CV and cover letter to