Location: Remote (San Francisco, CA preferred)
Duration: Must commit to 1 year
Schedule: 5 hours a week
How you’ll make an impact
Women’s Global Leadership Initiative is seeking a driven professional to support our growing development and fundraising efforts. You will join the Fund Development department to support and execute on the annual development strategy and achieve WGLI’s fundraising goals.
What you will do
- Develops positive relationships with current and prospective donors, with donors reporting an excellent philanthropic experience.
- Informs the organization’s overall development plan and executes organizational priorities.
- Ensures WGLI meets its fundraising goals.
You have these skills
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Sensitive to donor and stakeholder needs and can develop warm and trusting relationships.
- Self-motivated, innovative, and can work with considerable independence within the context of an overall strategy and collaborative team.
- Commitment to WGLI’’s mission, vision, and values.
- (Preferred) Proven and consistent track record of identifying, cultivating, and stewarding institutional funders.
- (Preferred) Proven and consistent track record developing compelling, data-driven proposals resulting in funding.
- Bachelor’s (or equivalent knowledge) and 3+ years’ experience, or Master’s (or equivalent knowledge) and 2+ years’ experience.
About the Women’s Global Leadership Initiative
Women’s Global Leadership Initiative (WGLI) is a non-profit, 501(c) (3) organization, founded
in 2008. It is dedicated to unlocking the leadership potential of women of different socio-economic and ethnic backgrounds who want to make a difference in their communities by realizing their full leadership potential.
WGLI’S mission is to build women leaders across the globe. Regardless of socio-economic conditions, WGLI will provide every woman with the opportunity to an education, the ability to invest in her future and the tools and knowledge to contribute to her community.