SEO/Social Media for Nonprofit Mindfulness Center
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by New Life Foundation, Thailand
Full time (30+ hrs/wk)
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
The foundation is set on a peaceful farm in northern Thailand with great facilities including a swimming pool and steam bath. We’re also surrounded by forests and lakes where you can relax after work and on weekends. Chiang Rai city is 30 minutes’ drive away by motorbike, taxi, or shared songtaew (bus) and Chiang Mai city is 3.5 hours away by car or bus.
We have a unique opportunity for a self-motivated person to join our Long Term Volunteer team. The Long Term Volunteer program has been carefully designed for people able to contribute 30 hours a week to the foundation and share their skills, in return for support for their own personal development. You would have complimentary access to all our facilities, yoga, meditation, workshops, retreats, 1-to-1 meditation and therapy. The foundation is set in beautiful natural surroundings with access to a pool, steam bath, sauna and much more. Free board and 3 meals a day are included with the role.
We require a person with excellent digital marketing, social media, blogging and SEO copy-writing skills to start as soon as possible. You will work in an office environment both independently and in support of other departments in the Foundation.
Main tasks include
- Create, produce, and manage social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram)
- Write original content for our blog and website and manage accordingly.
- Balance between SEO-friendly posts (including keyword research and analysis) and Facebook posts (upcoming retreats and activities that are going on in the foundation; links to relevant, interesting content)
- Manage the production of a quarterly newsletter with foundation updates, events and retreats
- Consolidate online feedback responses for reporting to management
- Monitor New Life website to make sure it is updated, make changes as required as well as regular maintenance
- Support marketing the foundation to the visiting community, creating ideas for merchandise, conduct tours, support the Front Office when necessary
- A solid digital marketing background with a working knowledge of social media platforms including advertising, SEO and copywriting, Wordpress management, cross-platform content creation and ethical link building
- Experience in performing keyword research and competition analysis
- Experience with photo editing, ideally would contribute to our photo archive
- A goal-oriented self-starter able to produce quality work with little management
- Comfortable living in community (50-60 people)
- Be able to commit to 6 months
Please email your CV to email@example.com
Private ensuite room and board, visa expenses covered, and access to all foundation facilities such as pool and steam bath.
- Housing Available
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers